In total approximately 2,5 million EUR was allocated, bringing the total commitment up to 96%.
The following projects were approved with conditions:
Main Projects in Priortiy 2
- SCITOUR - Scientific Tourism
- STORY TAGGING - A digital platform to enhance the market reach of creative SMEs
Main Project in Priority 4
- COAST - Sustainable Resilient Coasts
Strand 2 - Capitalisation Projects in Priority Axis 2
- RYE Sustainability Challenge
Strand 3 - Disruptive Techonologies in Priority Axis 1 Innovation
- DISRUPTAQUA - Disruptive Techonologies in the Arctic Seafood Sector
- DISTINCT - Disruptive Technologies Transforming NPA Communities
- IOT TESTBED - Exploring the use of IoT in non-clinical applications in helathcare organisations
Strand 3 - Disruptive technologies in Priority Axis 4 Natural and Cultural Heritge
- STRATUS - Pushing the Limits of VR in Cultural and Natural Heritage
For a detailed overview of the 8 approved projects, please see the Seventh Call Approved Projects Overview.
All applicants will receive more detailed information.
At their meeting, the MC also decided that there will not be a new call for main projects during 2020.
A Bridging Preparatory project call targeting INTERREG NPA 2021-2027 themes will be launched in Spring/Summer 2020, exact opening date and Terms of Reference will be announced in due time.