After waiting for two years, the NPA programme would like to invite all current and potential project partners to meet ...in person!
The event will showcase the achievements of the NPA 2014-2020 projects and enable networking and matchmaking for developing successful projects in the 2021-2027 Interreg NPA programme.
The latest updates will be shared about the new programme, including vision, changes and simplification measures compared to the previous period.
While the 1st call for projects runs in the background, at the event it will be possible to meet with the programme staff to discuss new ideas, as well as use the opportunity to meet with project partners.
Save the date and take the chance to meet with one of the most creative and innovative transnational communities around. Meet the Northern Periphery and Arctic in person, again!
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
Moderator: Mr Kalle Pakalén, NPA Joint Secretariat
9:30 - 9:45 Welcome address
- Mr Jóannes V. Hansen, Head of the Representation of the Faroe Islands in Denmark
- Ambassador H.E. Mrs. Helga Hauksdóttir, Embassy of Iceland in Copenhagen
- Mr Petri Koistinen, Policy Coordinator, Directorate General for Regional and Urban Policy, European Commission
9:45 - 10:45 Introducing the Interreg NPA 2021-2027 programme and First Call
- The Interreg NPA 2021-2027 strategy, Ms. Kirsti Mijnhijmer, Head of Secretariat
- Changes in the way the projects and the programme work, Ms. Annika Blomster, Programme Director
- Focus on the First Call terms of reference, Mr Christopher Parker, Programme Manager
10:45 - 11:15 Coffee break
11:15 - 12:30 NPA 2014 - 2020 Projects: the building blocks
- The NPA Clustering projects: lessons learnt and benefits for other projects
Panel discussion with:
- Capitalisation: what resources are available to applicants, to build on other projects' achievements?
Mr Nebojsa Nikolic, Communication manager, Interact
13:30 - 15:00 NPA Festival: networking and match-making
Looking for a partner to complete your partnership? You have an idea but lack expertise in a particular field? You have great expertise in a topic, but never participated in an Interreg project?
The NPA Festival is the right place to be! Here you will learn about all participating organisations, ideas and projects. You can pitch your organisation, your idea, and find the piece that was missing!
You can already list your pitch(es) in the registration form!
14:45 - 15:00 Feedback from Future Greenland 2022 - Greenland’s Largest Business Conference
Mr Christian Kjeldsen, Director of Business Association of Greenland
15:00 Closing remarks
13:30 - 16:00 Project clinics (book a meeting with a Desk Officer to discuss a project idea in the registration form)
Registration is open until 10th May 2022.