6 In total approximately 1 million EUR was allocated, bringing the total commitment up to 96%.
The following projects were approved with conditions:
Projects in Priority 1 Innovation:
- CADI SHAC - Capitalising on digital innovations for heritage and capacity
Projects in Priority 2 Entrepreneurship
- ETRAC - Ethical Tourism Recovery in Arctic Communities
Projects in Priority 3 Energy Efficiency
- GREENER - Clustering remote regions for energy resilience and growth
- HEATER - Heat and energy education and empowerment for rural Areas
Projects in Priority 4 Natural and cultural heritage
- PHIVE - Promoting heritage in virtual environments
- POPCORN - Preventing oil and plastics contamination of ocean regions of the North
For a detailed overview of the 6 approved projects, please see the Clustering Call Approved Projects Overview.
All applicants will receive more detailed information.
At their meeting, the MC also decided that there will be a Bridging Call targeting INTERREG NPA 2021-2027 themes. The call will be preannounced on 21st June, a webinar will present the Terms of Reference on 1st July while the submission period will be from 16th August until 8th October 2021.