The YOUTH IN THE NPA conference will take place on 9th November 2022 in Bodø, Norway. Followed by the Lead partner seminar on the morning of 10th November for newly approved projects.
2022 is the European Year of Youth, shining a light on the importance of European youth to build a better future – greener, more inclusive, and digital. With plenty of opportunities to learn, share your vision, meet people, and engage in activities all over Europe, the European Year of Youth is the moment to move forward with confidence and hope in a post-pandemic perspective.
At the Interreg NPA we embrace this EU wide initiative with an annual event focused on young people’s ideas and visions for a more prosperous and attractive Northern Periphery and Arctic.
The YOUTH IN THE NPA conference will be an opportunity to:
- get to know the Interreg NPA and its funding opportunities;
- listen what life is like as a young person in the Northern periphery, and what are their wishes for the future;
- discuss what opportunities the Green Transition has brought to the Arctic and near-Arctic regions;
- design a more digital, greener, and inclusive NPA region following the steps of the Utopian workshop;
- explore the benefits of inclusive decisions-making processes when municipalities cooperate with young people.
The Interreg NPA programme is delighted to invite all, young and not-so-young, to join this conference and actively contribute to making the NPA an even better place to live!
Accommodation in Bodø
A contingent of rooms has been pre-booked at the conference venue. An early bird rate is available for guests who book their accommodation before 8th October. Please register to the event to receive necessary hotel booking instructions.
Please, contact the Secretariat if you have any questions about the conference.