The Programme Manual is the main guidance document for applicants and project managers.
It contains the essential information needed for developing and implementing an Interreg NPA project.
- Introduction to the Interreg NPA programme
- How to Develop a Project
- How to Apply
- How to Implement
- Where to find Guidance
- Download centre
- Frequently Asked Questions
Other important documents for Lead Partners
- Partnership Agreement template
- Grant Letter for Main projects template
- Grant Letter for Preparatory projects template
- Manual to use the online monitoring system: Jems user Manual